VA Home Loans
There are over 20 million veterans in the United States, with a little over 2 million residing in the state of California alone. Nearly 20% of veterans are unaware of the VA Home Loan Program and its benefits. Almost all veterans are eligible for VA Loans, and even for those that have used their loan benefits or entitlement before, they may still be eligible to buy a home again using their remaining or restored VA entitlement.
Many of our VA transactions close in less than 21 days. Our job is to provide the information you need to give you a competitive edge in today’s market.
Reach out to Mike for more details
Are you taking advantage of your benefits?
VA Loan Advantages
- No down payment up to the county loan limit and reduced down payment up to $1,000,000
- 100% gift allowed for downpayment and closing costs
- VA does not require monthly private mortgage insurance
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans available
- No pre-payment penalties
- Competitive interest rates
- Fast turn times
- Flexible qualifying criteria
- Past foreclosures, short sales or bankruptcies may be acceptable
What are the eligibility requirements?
- 2 Years on active duty
- 6 Years of Reserves or National Guard duty
- 90 Days of wartime duty
- 181 Days of peacetime duty
- POW’s held in captivity for 90 days or more
- A widowed spouse (not remarried) of a veteran who died while in service or from a service-connected disability, or a spouse of a serviceperson missing in action or prisoner of war.
- DD-214 Form OR Certificate of Eligibility from the VA office (if not available we can request this for you)
- Most recent pay stubs or LES covering the last 30 days
- 1099’s, W2’s and Federal Tax Returns for the past two years
- Award letter for any disability, retirement, military pay or pension income received
- Two months of statements from any bank, brokerage, TSP or retirement account you will be using for the purchase of a home
The Mike Ervin Team
Often the VA Home Loan Program is misunderstood or discouraged by many Mortgage and Real Estate professionals. Veterans themselves haven’t embraced the program due to previous experiences or a general misunderstanding of it. Supreme Lending, a leading mortgage lender, is taking the initiative to educate veterans on how to maximize their benefits.
My name is Mike Ervin and I would like to thank you for your service. I am a mortgage industry veteran of 25 years. My goal is to help people achieve the dream of homeownership. I am a Certified Military Home Specialist. The satisfaction I get from my job is unlike any other profession, helping a veteran is even more satisfying.
I love working with home buyers. My goal is to make the purchase experience easy and stress-free for my clients. All the upheaval in a home buyer’s life is enough – packing, moving, changing utilities and my personal worst, a new daycare provider – you just don’t need a stressful mortgage process! The same is true to a lesser degree for people who are refinancing. My first priority is to make sure my clients are presented with all available options, allowing them to make an informed decision, that’s right for their financial situation.
I strongly believe in the importance of giving back to the community and have supported Pacifica Rescore Center, Pacificans Care, Daly City Youth Health Center, Pacifica Schools and various veterans’ organizations.
On the personal side, I live in Pacifica with my wife Karen, son Zach, daughter Aly and a dog and cat. I enjoy scuba diving, skiing and cooking meals for friends and family. I am former commissioner of Pacifica’s Parks, Beaches & Recreation and have served on the Pacifica Economic Development Committee.
Don’t Be Shy- Call Mike Today
There is no cost, and no obligation to obtain a home loan approval. Call me today to discuss your options! We appreciate your service!
444 Main Street Suite 101 La Crosse, WI
Michael Ervin | Production Manager | NMLS #282715 | 235 Rockaway Beach Avenue, Suite 4 Pacifica, CA 94044 | Branch NMLS #1479590
Jennifer Castañeda | Producing Branch Manager |NMLS #282904 | 235 Rockaway Beach Avenue, Suite 4 Pacifica, CA 94044 | Branch NMLS #1479590
This website is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services to accept mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York. For New York applicants, please visit our New York authorized website: www.supremelending.com. © 2022 EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING NMLS ID #2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. All rights reserved. Supreme Lending is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Licensed by The Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License 4130655. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Information, rates, & programs are subject to change without prior notice and may not be available in all states. All products are subject to credit & property approval. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency. For licensing information, go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Supreme Lending is an equal opportunity employer and does not practice discrimination based on age, gender, race, religion, national origin, as well as any other rights afforded to applicants under state and federal law.